Monday, January 24, 2011

Sinful Colors - Lets meet

On our recent visit to my in laws, I went by Lafayette's and found out that they sell Sinful Colors for a wapping 6 € but, still cheaper than OPI for example, so I bought two, to see how they were and test them out.
This one is a yellow shimmer, I put on two coats, my husband said that it could use another one, but I think it looks ok this way.
I am usually not a fan of yellows, but I thought this one looked ok on me.
I added a design from my m78 plate, and then a top coat of Essence Glisten up!
Oh and by the way I found the brush to be quite good, it's not better than OPI, but definitelly better than other polishes.

6 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Sinful Colors are really good quality nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good quality and they are cheap too. I will buy some more on cherry culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sinful colors, they have a good selection for a good price :) They are only $1-2 in the states

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I know, but here everything is at least doubled in price. but from now on I will buy them from the states.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamping you did on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I didn't so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!