Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Zoya - Charisma

This was a big disappointment, judging from the bottle I thought it was a cream but it is actually matte, and that was not the main problem. In the bottle the color is much more vibrant, but on the nail it becomes kind of dull when it dries off.
I also had to do 3 coats to get it to become sort of opaque because as you can see it is still not opaque, and to top it off it streaks. I really hate the fact that I did such a bad review on this one, but I really can't find any qualities, except for the drying speed.
So seeing as I hated the color I applied a kind of pink holo glitter, I bought in Romania, it is from Flormar - a romanian polish. I liked it better this way, but I had a hard time with it because I was already at 5 coats so I applied a coat of my new seche vite, which worked like a charm. I am very happy with seche, and I don't think I will ever buy something else as a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!