Monday, February 28, 2011

Milani 3D - Hi - Res

Since I'm on a holo streak I might as well continue with these. Along with Cyberspace I ordered this on Cherry Culture which I love by the way, they have all the Milanis, LA Girl, Sinful Colors and lots of other nail polish brands, that I love. They often have 20% off on lots of products, my order was an offer for Valentine's day, so I definitely recommend this site. My products arrived safely without any damage.
So back to my Milani - as I have said before - I looooooove holos!! everything about them is so perfect and the effect is awesome, not to mention how easy it is to remove them.
Here are the photos - this is 2 coats.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, this looks beauttiful on you, hope you get your package soon and enjoy some Tronica's.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!