Thursday, March 24, 2011

Orly Royal Velvet

This is definitely a must have, if you don't buy all the polishes in new collections, this is the must have from Orly's precious.
It' a brown jelly base, from what I can figure out, packed with rich dark blue shimmer!!
I've seen this on other blogs, and I've read that it needs 3 coats but I only applied 2 and think it looks pretty darn good this way too!!
Application is great, and the polish dries off pretty quickly too.
Because it's never enough for me, I added the cracke finish, in white from China Glaze.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shade of purple and looks incredible w/crackle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning on you! I love the duo chrome effect !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!