Friday, March 4, 2011

Zoya Shawn and a failed St Patrick mani

Zoya Shawn is a beautiful rich dark green cream. It is perfectly opaque in two coats and dries off pretty fast. I got this in Angie's blog sale, as I have mentioned before. It has been a lemming of mine for a while now, I love these kind of greens.
I also gave water marble another go, I've been at it for two days, and I finally found the water combination that it needs for the circles to spread out, but still haven't gotten a very good result, but I'm getting better. so please be patient.
Here are the photos

3 comments:

  1. I don't see how this is a fail. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you enlarge the photo you will see the finger is not so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's a fail, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!