Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dior - Nirvana and Rock coat

This is one of the prettiest, shiniest, most gorgeous polishes I have ever seen, and ever will see.
It's so pretty I want to cry.
It's a dark mint cream colour, it's opaque in two coats, and dries in no time. But most of all I love the way it shines.
I purchased this at Marionnaud over at La Defense in the Cnit, they still have all the new colours there, along with the Rock coat. They were also having a promotion on the second product you buy, you get 40% off.
On to the Rock coat, it's a kind of dark jelly with subtle silver shimmer, very scatered, but still visible in sun shine. I tried this over a colour like red or orange and it does not look good, it looks kind of dirty. So I guess this only works on darker polishes, like blues, or greens, and violets.
Here are the photos:

And these are with the Rock Coat.

5 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!