Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guest post - Cristina does nails

Cristina went on a picnic and this is what she wore on her nails.

"Today I went on a picnic with some friends, as it was a summer day here in Toulouse (I think we’ve had 30-31°C in the sun) and I really HAD to be outside! So for the “event” I did this mani for which I’ve chosen two joyful colours, very springish and very cute, in my opinion.

Deborah, the first one, is a totally new brand for me that I’m discovering right now… They had this new collection at Monoprix and they made an offer: 3 polishes for the prise of 2! So here I’ve got my Yello Fiz and two other I’ll be showing you later!

Of course, I have Deborah Yellow Fiz on my index and on my ring.

It’s very nice light yellow cream, with quite good application and a good brush. Streaky on the first coat, but got all event and totally opaque with the second. Can’t tell you more about the wear, I’ve only worn it today ;).

Sinful Colors needs no presentation. I’m in love with their polishes, very good quality for an affordable price. Pink Forever is a beautiful … pink ;) cream, very summery and very joyful. I just love this colour, too bad I can’t really wear it at work. I’m sure people would do better at work if they were let to wear colourful nail polishes! ;) Anyways, as was saying, Sinful does it really great this time too, perfect formula, no streaks, applies like butter, excellent brush, opaque in 2 coats, excellent drying time and wear."

Here are the photos:

3 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!