Monday, April 11, 2011

Swap with Carolina!!

My swap package from Carolina came in today!!! I am so happy, I was like a kid on Christmas day unwrapping everything!!
So here are some photos of the goodies that I got: lot's of Sally Hansen, a Revlon, two Wet'n'Wild my first ones, 3 Nicole By OPI - my very first ones, 1 Finger paints, 1 China Glaze,
one OPI Suede, and my first Barielle. I am totally in love with each and everyone of these!!
The names are written on the photos if you are curious about a polish you can click on the picture and you will get a larger image.

I also got these adorable post-its:
my very first nail stickers:
and these cute eggs that have candy inside:

Thank you very much Carolina!!! Can't wait to try them on!!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome!!
    I love swaps... Can't wait to see swatches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!