Monday, May 16, 2011

Cult nails - new collection

So I received this in the mail today:

"Cult Nails has released their second collection, A Day at the Races, and it's available now at http://shop.cultnails.com   The collection includes:Let Me Fly - a dusty turquoise shade with loads of gorgeous silver shimmer throughoutCaptivated - a coral based jelly polish packed with gold and coral glitterDevious Nature - a beautiful hot pink lacquer based in berry tones, giving it that something different that Cult Nails has become recognized forAlways Winning - a sheer metallic olive green layering polish with gold and holo glitterCruisin' Nude - the perfect nude shade, and laced with stunning pink shimmer"

I must say I am really digging Let me fly and Devious Nature, it's such a great pink!! 
I don't know when I will be able to buy them, but I surelly will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!