Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink Wednesday - OPI Teenage Dream

I thought I'd show you Teenage Dream all by itself becaus eI've only showed it to you layered over another polish, and this one is quite nice on its own too.
It's a pinkish transparent base, with small pink glitter, and bigger round holo glitter.
It applies very well, I like that even in one coat the glitter spreads out on the nail, there are no bold patches, and the distribution is pretty homogeneous.
I applied two coats, and after that because I couldn't leave it alone, I added a coat of navy shatter, but I hate the way it came out.








2 comments:

  1. I wear it alone, but I use three or four coats. I love the way it looks by itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. E cute, dar io i-as mai fi adugat un al 3-lea strat...
    Imi place cu navy shatter. E kiar mishto!
    Poop

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!