Friday, July 29, 2011

Dior - Blue Label+CND Copper Shimmer

I went by Marionnaud's yesterday because I wanted to buy a mascara Dior Extase and I had a coupon for 7.5€, and they had an offer of buy two make up products get one free, so I chose two Dior nailpolishes. I love these polishes, they are amazing quality and pigment.
I choose two nail polishes from the last collection Blue Label and Purple Mix.
Today's polish is Blue Label a very dark blue cream polish. I loved it!! I know for you it's more a autumn polish, but I like this kind of shades on small nails like mine are now.
I applied two coats, and had some trouble with the brush, it's that kind of flat rounded brush that I don't get along with that well.
On top I put on a coat of CND Copper Shimmer.









4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous dark blue! It looks very luxe and you wear it well. I think dark colors are best on short nails too. Love it! It looks nice with the effects too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue! Beautiful color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that copper shimmer is amazing! Really takes the Dior to the next level !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!