Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Swap with Carolina

Before going on vacation I had arranged a swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol, and I got the package today!! I got so much nail mail today. I actually received a package from Illamasqua that I had already thought it was lost forever.
So I got Braziliant, Essie resort 2011, and lots of new stuff. But for now let me show you what I got from Carolina.

Nicole by OPI - I love you cherry much, Enchantress, Sounds grape to me

China Glaze - Urban Night, Finger Paints - Amethyst Atelier, Finger Paints - Private Collection
 This China Glaze is actually from the new autumn collection - Metro from which I do not own anything.

SH - Pumpkin Spice, SH-Very Cherry, SH-Teeny Greeny Bikini, SH - Set the Stage, WnW - SaGreena the teenage witch

The yellow franken she made and I loved, Revlon Cherries in the snow, Glitter  Gal - White
Thank you Carolina!!

4 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!