Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zoya Neeka

Hello Hello!
I think I am back.

And back in force with swatches of the gorgeous Zoya Neeka, one of the must haves in the Smoke&Mirrors collection.

This is one amazing polish, I've never seen anything like it, and I sure would not like to have missed out on it. It's a delicious plum color cream base, filled with golden flakies.

This is an easy application and great formula, as Zoya has gotten us used to, and in two coats it was opaque.

Sorry about the crappy pictures - still haven't found the good spot in the new house for taking photos, and the horrible cuticules it's the lots of work and no time for grooming thing.
The tips were a victim of shrinking.

Here are the photos:




5 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most beautiful of this collection!!
    Obviously in my wishlist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this color! Your pictures are still great too :)

    I just wanted to let you know that Les Jeans de Chanel Collection was only released in certain Chanel boutiques and online only... so you may have missed out on them already :( I don't know why they do that, I wish they just had them at all Chanel m/u counters !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx everyone!!
    Tasha I have been looking out for them online in shops but still nothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!