Friday, February 17, 2012

Essie - Armed & Ready

This polish is a part of the Go overboard collection 2012, and it is the only one that caught my eye from the 3 polishes.

It's a dark grey to brown cream base, with gold shimmer which gives it an overall look of olive green. The shimmer is very visible in the bottle but no so much on the nails, at least with no sun shine.

Thhis was 2 coats, application is ok, the polish is not runny, and I consider this to be a very unique color, and a great addition to my collection.

Natural light

Artificial light
 

10 comments:

  1. I don't know... to buy or not to buy?... the shimmer is beautiful but isn't visible without sunshine :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I would buy it. Since I did, but if you have something similar it's not worth it

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I really love this one, but I haven't seen it in stores. I need to make an Ulta trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you Ruxi! I recently got this collection :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only color I got from the collection. Thanx Marketta!

      Delete
    2. I ended up getting the whole little trio, but 2 were a gift, so I only had to pay for Go Overboard which was the one I really felt like I had to have :o)

      Delete
    3. I already have a color very similar to go overboard

      Delete
  4. Wow, ce mishto e cand nu se vede nuanta verde!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!