Monday, April 2, 2012

Nyx trio palette

Barely There/ Champagne/ Root beer are the names of the colors in this palette, because the palette itself doesn't have a name of her own.

I bought this on Cherry Culture for 6$.
It was a steal for the quality these eyeshadows are. Truly one of the best quads I own, so creamy, and silky, very pigmented, and soft.

These colors also go very well with my eyes and my skin tone.
I am very happy with them, as you can see one of the colors is almost over. I use the darkest color on most of my lid, the middle color as a little line added on top, and the light color as a highlighter. I highly recommend this for the price it costs, you get a very good product.

The photos of my eyes are not extraordinary, but I don't know how people do to take decent pictures of make up.





1 comment:

  1. Imi place trusa aceasta, am vrut sa comand si eu o trusa care are si culorile acestea dar nu mai e disponibila pe site , astept acum sa aduca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!