Friday, May 4, 2012

My Zoya stash

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new stash post.
Today you will see my Zoya stash. I don't own many, but I love each one of these polishes.

The Zoya site does not sell outside the US, so the only place to get my Zoya, is nailetc.com. I don't buy a lot of these because I find them pretty expensive, and I don't like the fact that they shrink with Seche Vite - my topcoat of choice.

I don't have any from their latest collections, because, I found that most of them were dupable, or already had some OPI that resembled.

So here are the photos, I also took photos of their labels so you can see which is which.





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had another one that dried up, because it had a crack in the bottle's neck. I was so sad.

      Delete
  2. Ruxi nu ai multe oje Zoya ?. Aproximativ atatea oje am eu de toate felurile:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoyas! They wear so well on me! Seche Vite isn't my preferred top coat, so I don't have to worry about shrinkage with them. I'm wearing Zoya Sooki on my toes, and I've had it on for 2 weeks without chips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what do you mean you don't have a lot! LOL! When you come to NYC there are a few places you can get Zoya in case there are any more on your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That's quite a nice collection :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!