Friday, August 17, 2012

H&M - Deep Sea with Sinful Colors Cinderella

I got these little H&M polishes like 8 months ago, I can't even remember, but I never got around to them. So here is the first one, a bright baby blue cream, very lovely!! I don't think these have names. Anyway they were on sale back then, now I saw another set.

It applied ok, I don't like the brush it's your basic brush, applies ok, but not great. I applied 2 coats for opacity, and I like the shine.

Because that wasn't enough, I had this polish I had won in a giveaway organised by the lovely Carolina from Colores de Carol, which is a sheer, blue jelly with lots of pretty pink flecks. I applied one coat of that and then I was done.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Cinderella layered over something! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!