Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm back!! with Rimmel Lively lilac

Heyy everyone!!
I'm back from my vacation. We went to Greece and then to my home country Romania.
We had so much fun, we saw great places, saw my family and met with our friends from back home.

Now back to the purpose of this blog - nailpolish. Today I tried on the last Rimmel I had, and it is a gorgeous lilac cream color. It was very easy to apply, and it was opaque in 2 coats.

It shrunk a bit on the middle finger because of the Seche vite, but I am mostly content with the way this reacted to it. Much better than Zoya which always has a bigger shrinkage factor.

Anyways here are the photos:



5 comments:

  1. Love the color! I'm glad you had fun. Hope you got a lot of polish like you planned! I've seen that wrapping the tips with Seche Vite helps with the shrinkage. Did you try that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I know about wrapping the tips, but I always find it so time consuming. I only got one Seventeen polish, because I didn't have any time to get to any of the DMs

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hear that :( I wrap the tips just with the top coat. I swipe it over the nail like you do normally and then just do a swipe over the tip. Doesn't take much time.

      Delete
  2. Ce frumoasa e culoarea, imi cumpar si eu :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!