Tuesday, September 11, 2012

L'Oreal Rouge pin up

Today I have for you a classic red, there's nothing special about this one, but I love red and always will, and think this is a classic, and goes well with every outfit.

I had to go to a wedding this weekend, so I thought I'd take off my blue L'Oreal and put on something more weddingy!

This was an easy application, and it was opaque in two coats. It is very shinny, and I love this kind of red. It lasted very well for about 5 days, no chips, just some tip wear. The photos are taken before I took it off.

I am very pleased with these polishes. And before I took it off I applied on one hand China Glaze Luxe and Lush, and on the other Max Factor - fantasy Fire.

We are having little sun these days here, so the photos are kind of crap.





3 comments:

  1. with this max factor is looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red too ;)
    This shade of red looks so good on you. I love it with Luxe and Lush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me crazy but I love the Max Factor layering!!
    I'm wearing a red right now (perfect timing :-)) and I'll try it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!