Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OPI - Brand new skates

Hey you guys!!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I was away on a long weekend in Milan. I loved it there. Good pasta, good pizza, good coffee, and good friends.

I do have a new nailpolish for you today. It is the well known Brand new skates, and I really love it. I actually already swatched this but I forgot to take pictures.

This is a pretty gray foil nailpolish, with this different coloured shimmer. It is a bit on the sheer side, so I applied 3 coats, andI still had some VNL, but what can I do?? How many coats can a woman do.

This is the same formula that OPI has accustomed us to.

Have a look:




7 comments:

  1. Imi place oja de azi, si imi place comentariul tau referitor la Milano :D Ma bucur ca ti-a placut :)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mie nu imi place asa mult, dc vrei ti-o dau tie.

      Delete
    2. doar acum am vazut comentariul, da, daca nu-ti place, o primesc cu placere :D Merci! :*

      Delete
  2. Try to layer it over some other grey shade. I had one OPI with similar formula, so I gave it away, because I just couldn't handle the formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty happy with how it came up, but I think that next time I will layer it.

      Delete
  3. J'ai découvert ce vernis chez Short'n Chic. J'ai acheté deux bouteilles. Depuis, il y a eu Graphite, Lucerne Tainly Marvelous, etc. Mais celui-ci, il reste dans ma collection !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!