Monday, October 29, 2012

Sally Hansen - Very Cherry

This one was in a swap I did with Carolina - who by the way posted a message on Facebook yesterday saying that they are preparing for hurricane Sandy, so I am thinking about her and her family!! Be safe!!

The polish is a small red to pink flakie polish in a kind of a jelly base. I applied two coats of this polish, and it wasn't quite opaque, but it was very close to it. I couldn't be bothered to do a third coat anyway.

This was very pretty, and the application was ok, formula generally ok. Couldn't tell you about how long it lasted because I only kept it for like 2 days on my finger nails.

So these are the photos:




1 comment:

  1. ce draguta culoare! nu oja asta am vazut-o live? :D
    Pupici!
    Dora

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!